STEPS TO OBTAINING YOUR REAL ESTATE LICENSE
2. Within 2 business days, you should receive a sponsorship agreement through docusign to sign.
Please give us at least 2 business days (Saturdays and Sundays do not count) before you follow up about not receiving your sponsorship agreement. We receive over 100 applications per day so it can take a while to send them all out.
3. Once you sign the sponsorship agreement, we will we send you the sponsorship code giving you either 80%, 90% or 100% off of your real estate course.
Please give us at least 2 business days (Saturdays and Sundays do not count) before you follow up about not receiving your sponsorship code. We receive over 100 applications per day so it can take a while to send them all out.
4. Register for your course at www.blueapplerealestateschool.com using the sponsorship code.
5. Take your real estate course and pass your course final exam with a score of at least 80%.
6. Give me, Robert Mabry, a call at 404-904-5258 so we can go over different options for you once you pass your state exam.
7. Schedule your state exam
8. Pass your state exam with a score of at least 75%.
9. Apply for your real estate license.
10. Give me a call so we can have you meet the team leader of the Keller Williams Office you are wanting to join.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
To obtain your real estate license, you will need to pay for your state exam and your real estate license. The state exam is $115 and the real estate license is $170.
If you are planning on moving to Georgia, that is fine. This course only helps you get your Georgia real estate license though so if you are not planning on representing clients that buy and sell homes in Georgia, I don’t think it is practical. If you want to get your license in a state other than Georgia, I suggest going with Real Estate Express. Here is a link to Real Estate Express: https://trk.realestateexpress.com/?a=13088&c=158&p=r&s1=