0 of 38 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 38 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. In some cases a broker’s commission can be earned if the broker can prove to have set in motion a series of events that resulted in the sale. To do so means:
3. When a salesperson performs the duties of a licensee, the salesperson does so:
4. Which of the following is true when a salesperson acts as an independent contractor:
5. The listing broker and salesperson owe all but which of the following to the purchaser?
6. The listing agent must disclose all of the following to the prospective buyer’s question regarding matters EXCEPT:
7. The term fiduciary best describes:
A listing broker just found out about water that has been in the basement of the house he is marketing. The seller states that the problem was solved and he does not want it mentioned by the listing broker. Should this fact be revealed by the broker to a prospective purchaser?
An agency may be terminated by all but which of the following?
Owner Boriss authorized Broker Liland to sign a contract of sale. This authorization was granted by:
A general agency empowers the agent to:
A listing that allows the owner to sell the property without being liable for a commission, but also appoints only one broker to act as sole agent is an:
Exclusive listings must include:
When a third party relies upon the principal
If a listing agreement does not specifically authorize a broker to accept and hold an earnest money deposit on behalf of the seller, then the:
Acting as a dual agent without the consent of all parties is a breach of a broker
18. A provision in a contract of sale that obligates the purchaser to list the property with a specific broker when the property is resold is:
An owner desires to net $147,600 from the sale of her home. Broker Bailey accepts the listing with a 6.5% commission. The list price will be?
The one-hundred-percent commission plan means:
Reynolds is acting as a buyer broker for his sister, Marie, who is looking for a house. Since he has a written contract authorizing him to consider her as a client, he is authorized to do all of the following EXCEPT:
Alice has listed a property for an out-of-town investor. Her advertising is producing calls, but a hostile tenant is denying her access for showings. When told of this, the seller replies,
24. A statement that exaggerates which a sound person would recognize as untrue is a:
25. If a contract for sale provides for the owner to sell a home in “as is” condition, then:
In the acronym BRRETA, what does BRRETA stand for?
Which of the following best explains the noun broker?
A brokerage agreement is the following, EXCEPT:
Relationship between a broker and his or her clients and customers
Designated agent is:
32. Following are the broker’s duties to the seller, EXCEPT:
33. The seller’s broker must disclose the following regarding the property, EXCEPT:
Ministerial acts to the buyer is:
Which of the following regarding the liability of the broker engaged by a landlord is not true?
One of these is not a characteristic of brokerage agreement
37. Created when a broker has a client relationship with both parties involved in a transaction is:
“38. A broker who’s not entered brokerage relationship yet but who performs ministerial acts is: >”
All the following is true of independent contractors EXCEPT