0 of 20 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
22. Reynolds is acting as a buyer broker for his sister, Marie, who is looking for a house. Since he has a written contract authorizing him to consider her as a client, he is authorized to do all of the following EXCEPT:
23. Alice has listed a property for an out-of-town investor. Her advertising is producing calls, but a hostile tenant is denying her access for showings. When told of this, the seller replies, “That’s your problem.” Which is true?
24. A statement that exaggerates which a sound person would recognize as untrue is a:
25. If a contract for sale provides for the owner to sell a home in “as is” condition, then:
26. In the acronym BRRETA, what does BRRETA stand for?
28. Which of the following best explains the noun broker?
29. A brokerage agreement is the following, EXCEPT:
32. Following are the broker’s duties to the seller, EXCEPT:
33. The seller’s broker must disclose the following regarding the property, EXCEPT:
34. Ministerial acts to the buyer is::
35. Which of the following regarding the liability of the broker engaged by a landlord is not true?
36. One of these is not a characteristic of brokerage agreement
</span37. Created when a broker has a client relationship with both parties involved in a transaction is:
38. A broker who’s not entered brokerage relationship yet but who performs ministerial acts is: >
All the following is true of independent contractors EXCEPT:
The broker cannot be held liable if what:
The broker can be held liable if he/she fails to what?
The broker owes all of the following duties to the landlord except:
The broker owes all of the following duties to the buyer except:
Who is responsible for the discovery of adverse material facts?