Home Forums Course Discussions Introduction to the Real Estate Industry

Tagged: 

Viewing 73 reply threads
  • Author
      rmabry
      Keymaster
      Kbarea98
      Participant

I will be taking this course very seriously , also will take my time on understanding each section . I will be taking lot’s of notes for each section to help me through the course , entirely I in tend to pass this course with a 100 percent .

Manoonie
      Participant

I am a 100 percent invested in learning about real estate an passing this course

Veronika Sallgado
      Participant

My name is Veronika Sallgado, and I am completely invested in this course and am taking it seriously.

Princess Brown
      Participant

I wont to invest in buying land. So im taking this course to better understand real estate. I will be very focused on all the need to knows.

Iesha Turner
      Participant

I want at least 15 rental properties of my own. So it’s very important to me to understand real estate. I will be taking this course very seriously because I also want to sell houses!

Capri Holman
      Participant

I am fully committed to passing this course and obtaining my real estate license. I am excited to begin my course! I will become a very successful agent! Best of wishes to everyone enrolled 🙂

Babygurl1228
      Participant

I am so, thrilled with taken this real estate course & look forward to passing each exam with a score beyond 80!

Babygurl1228
      Participant

I’m over excited with starting this real estate course I’ve been so intrigue with real estate and the education lessons which I’m yet to begin patiently & thoroughly. I 100% dedicated with starting this course & passing each exam with a score beyond 80%.

gregorymaloy
      Participant

Looking forward to starting this course and obtaining my license. Goal is to become a broker but also expand into commercial real estate.

JFranklin33
      Participant

My goal is to successfully complete this course as well as pass my exam! I am excited and can’t wait!!

Tonisha Myers
      Participant

I look forward to learning as much as I can about the Real Estate Industry and hope to successfully pass this course!

Shannee
      Participant

I have started the course and completed Unit 1. There were 30 questions and there were some questions there which I could not seem to find in Unit 1.

Kenneth Gillett
      Participant

I am excited and invested to take this course!

Monikm
      Participant

Hello, my name is Monik McCullins. I’m look forward to learning new things about the Real Estate business. Also, I will dedicate as much time as it takes from me to understand and abort as much knowledge as I can.

danielx113
      Participant

My name is Jose Cabrita and I will do my best to pass this course. I struggle with school but I will give my all to pass this course. I never give up and I don’t plan on it!

Asanchez38
      Participant

I am determined to learn the real estate business and how it works. My goal is to own a few rental properties and to be able to purchase my own as well as homes for my business.

Brittany Hernandez
      Participant

My goal is to complete this course with a passing grade. I’m exited for this opportunity!

Mane2016
      Participant

I will be taking this course serious as I hope to gain further knowledge about real estate

kaitlynbrewster
      Participant

I look forward o compleeting the required assesments.

tianashanice1
      Participant

I am excited and determined to learn the real estate business and how it works. I will be taking this course serious. My goal is to be an agent, purchase my own home and a property for my business.

Steven Dunlap
      Participant

I am determined to pass this course; move on to next process and achieve my goals.

ssloan44
      Participant

I am just getting started but I am very excited to take this class.

dnorthern11
      Participant

I am apprehensive about taking this course online but I will do my best and complete it successfully.

acaul
      Participant

I plan to successfully complete this course while becoming a new mom!

NeshobeSkye
      Participant

I vow to be 100% committed to successfully completing this course!

I’m excited

Lkidjo
      Participant

Im very excited and vow to complete the course and becoming an agent!! im excited

I am very excited about becoming an agent! I will give my all to help everyone!

Ashani Neville
      Participant

Hello, my name is Ashani Neville. I am looking forward to completing this Real Estate course. I am ready to start my new career. I wish everyone much success in their future endeavors in the Real Estate Industry.

ChrTinch
      Participant

I am very determined to pass this course and start a new career!

Luv Pippins
      Participant

Hi, my name is Luv. I’ve been looking forward to getting into real estate. I’m super excited and determined.

JanaeElizabeth
      Participant

Hi, my name is Ja’Nae. I am so excited to get into real estate. I am determined to give it my all and pass the first time.

Kayoma78
      Participant

Welcome! I am excited as well to start a new career in real estate, and I am also nervous about doing this online. Hope for much success!

riivaw
      Participant

I definitely can not wait to finish this course!

Luke Greene
      Participant

I definitely can not wait to finish this course!

Chrisline Victor
      Participant

Time, dedication and consistency.

Ashleighmry35
      Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Ashleigh. I am very determined to become the best real estate agent I can possibly be. You guys stay positive, and don’t give up. I wish loads of success on us all…

Jheanelle B
      Participant

I am 100% devoted to passing this course the best way I know how. Real Estate will now be my life!

Kylia Hooks
      Participant

I am very excited and invested in this course!

Robert Viera
      Participant

Ready and committed to start this exciting journey!

yy.lime
      Participant

I am excited to begin this course and start my journey to becoming a real estate agent!

Babycurls17
      Participant

Hello everyone my name is Myisha and I am 100% dedicated to learn this new trade and start working his new career. Much luck to everyone.

jazkotta
      Participant

I am 100 percent invested in taking this next step in my career. Interested in taking my time to get thru the coarse and take the test one time.

ColtonT
      Participant

Hello everyone. My name is Tearea. This is my first time here. I have been interested in real estate since I was a teenager. I’m so ready to get this course going and getting my license. I can not wait to get out there in the world to start showing houses

Snash91
      Participant

Good luck to all!!

WandaJ1224
      Participant

Hello everyone,
      My name is LaWanda. I am excited to venture into the Real Estate industry. I will do what is necessary to make sure I am diligent in my studies in order to pass the exam and become licensed. I wish you all well!

reknox
      Participant

Good Day,

My name is Rudolph Knox and I an excited to finally pursue my dreams in becoming a Realtor.

Robert Davis
      Participant

Hey everyone, my name is Bryce Davis. I look forward to completing this course and starting a new career in real estate. best of luck to everyone!

jsolorzano19
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Julieta Hernandez and I am excited to go on this journey with all of you! Good luck to everyone!!

Simoneer95
      Participant

Hello, and good afternoon everyone, my name is Simone, and I look forward to learning more about investment properties and such throughout Georgia. I also have a few friends who will be looking for homes within the next couple of months or so- that is another reason to take this journey. Law school is next for me, but real estate law really caught my eye when my best friend started doing 2 or more closings a day. I have so many reasons to want to become licensed, but I also think I’ll genuinely love the experience. I wish us all so much success on this journey and thereafter!

shondawinfree
      Participant

Hello Everyone,

My name is Rashonda, and I’m very excited about this new real estate journey. Good Luck Everyone!

VSmall88
      Participant

Hello Everyone!

My name is Vanessa, and I’m excited about this journey and the opportunities this will bring.The last time I was in any type of school structure was 1986! So this will have challenging moments I’m sure. But hey I’m up for the challenge! Best wishes to you all! We got this!

Shantel Timmons
      Participant

This has been the opportunity I felt like I needed. A couple years ago, I lost drive, motivation, and determination to do anything. Thanks to the help and backing of my support system I am more driven than ever to complete this.

BernitaLammons
      Participant

I finally enrolled today and I am excited! I am going to take this class seriously.

Ashlyn Young
      Participant

Hello my name is Ashlyn and I’ve been enrolled for 3 months and have finally allowed time for star is important to me. Achieving my real Estate license. I’m ready to move forward into a land of endless opportunity and hard work

Rsmith16
      Participant

Hello , my name is Rhaven and I finally enrolled in this course after month’s of being indecisive

Patrick Baker
      Participant

I am excited to learn about real estate. I have a passion to help and serve people.

Greena7
      Participant

Im so excited to learn about real estate and I plan to exceed all expectations.

Vicenta Marshall
      Participant

I an guarantee that I will take this class seriously.

KingJorge
      Participant

I look forward to studying Georgia real estate. I’m excited about beginning this course so that I can get started working with clients for Keller Williams.

Shanreka
      Participant

I am looking forward to passing, and then selling my first Georgia real estate dwelling.

Daeja Brooks
      Participant

Hello! I am looking forward to putting as much effort as it takes to excel in this course and obtain everything I need to be successful in this wonderful business.

omaiojobi92
      Participant

I am very excited and determined to pass this course and gain all necessary information needed to be successful.

Mzirisray
      Participant

Hi, my name is Iris and I’m excited about taking this class to gain as much knowledge about the real estate world as I can. I’m interested in buying and also helping others to buy as well.

Jared Sauls
      Participant

My name is Jared and I am excited for the opportunity to learn about real estate through this course. I will be taking this course seriously and putting in the effort necessary to complete the course and pass the exam.

gitabendraj1
      Participant

Hi…My name is Gina. I am so much excited for real estate class. This class is very important for me to learn Laws, rules and regulation. I want to make all possible efforts to pass exam at first attempt.

UnoSZN06
      Participant

Very excited to continue this journey. Hope to obtain my license asap so that I can begin my career in Real Estate.

giannajoyce
      Participant

Hi everyone! I am very excited to start this course. I hope to be successful and I wish you all the best of luck!

JBaylous
      Participant

Hello everyone! I am extremely excited to be here! Real Estate has always been a dream of mine and to finally take the steps forward to make it happen just overfills me with joy! I look forward to learning, growing, building, working and connecting with each and every one of you! God Bless!!

Tierra Ball
      Participant

Hello My name is Tierra Ball and Real Estate has been a career that I’ve wanted to pursue for a long time, I’m looking forward to this journey and I’m fully invested.

KADEIDRA THOMPSON
      Participant

Hello, I am in Georgia and have been around real estate all my life so I am excited to take the journey of my own. I am excited to own my own home as well as real estate properties. I wont to understand the new market and how to invest properly.

Alishav625
      Participant

Hi my name is Alisha I live in Atlanta Georgia. I’m excited to start this new chapter in my life in the real estate business.

AlexPearl
      Participant

Hello,

I’ve been waiting for right time and opportunity to branch out and accomplish one of the most important goals for 2021. Which is gaining the Real Estate License and entrepreneurship. I’m eager to see what this chapter may bring to my life! Thanks

Viewing 73 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top